- SD-Alzheimer's Disease: Diagnostic Criteria, Prevention and Lifestyle Management
- SD-An Interactive Review of Ocular Systemic Syndromes
- SD-An Update on Thyroid Eye Disease
- SD-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 1: Autoimmune Disease and the Anterior Segment
- SD-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 2: Autoimmune Disease and the Posterior Segment
- SD-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 3: A Tailored Approach to Uveitis and Systemic Disease
- SD-Current Treatment of Diabetes
- SD-Diabetes Cases & Conundrums
- SD-Flashing Lights: Land Mines & Peril Ahead
- SD-Follow Your Gut: A Guide to Micro-Nutrients and Disease Prevention
- SD-G-Eye: A Team Approach to Managing Gastrointestinal Disorders
- SD-Life Threatening Eye Signs & Symptoms that Can't Be Missed!
- SD-Nutritional and Lifestyle Modifications To Reduce Risk Of AMD Onset And Progression
- SD-Ocular Manifestations of Sickle Cell Disease
- SD-OMG its OMG!
- SD-Ophthalmic Manifestations of COVID-19
- SD-Optometry's Role on the Diabetes Education Team
- SD-Pets - Their link to Ocular Infections, Allergies and Trauma: What Every OD Should Know
- SD-Sleep Medicine and the Eye
- SD-The Eye ER: Nothing's Off Limits
- SD-Top Ten Tells How Systemic Diseases Reveal Their Hand
- SD-Tourette Syndrome, OCD, ADHD and the OD
- SD-When a Slit Lamp Exam Can Save a Life The Essential Role of Optometrists
- SD-What Every Optometrist Needs to Know about Paraneoplastic Syndromes
SD-Exploring the Autoimmune Diseases: A Systemic Approach
Patients present with an array of systemic disorders that have corresponding ocular complications. The autoimmune disorders are a varied group of conditions that provide a difficult challenge for both patient and clinician. This interactive presentation will focus on the ocular complications associated with autoimmune disorders, including diagnosis, management and treatment.
Blair Lonsberry, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
In response to Hurricane Ian, the federal government takes steps to ease the pains of disaster recovery in Florida. Learn more about the federal waivers—and how you can help colleagues affected by disaster.
The AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.