- SD-Alzheimer's and Dementia Complicate Everything
- SD-Alzheimer's Disease: Diagnostic Criteria, Prevention and Lifestyle Management
- SD-An Interactive Review of Ocular Systemic Syndromes
- SD-An Update on Thyroid Eye Disease
- SD-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 1: Autoimmune Disease and the Anterior Segment
- SD-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 2: Autoimmune Disease and the Posterior Segment
- SD-Autoimmune Disease and the Eye Series 3: A Tailored Approach to Uveitis and Systemic Disease
- SD-Beyond the Eyes: Optometry's Unique Role In Uveitis Treatment
- SD-Biologics in Eyecare
- SD-Common Ocular Manifestations from Systemic Conditions: Front to Back
- SD-Current Treatment of Diabetes
- SD-Diabetes Cases & Conundrums
- SD-Exploring the Autoimmune Diseases: A Systemic Approach
- SD-Flashing Lights: Land Mines & Peril Ahead
- SD-Follow Your Gut: A Guide to Micro-Nutrients and Disease Prevention
- SD-G-Eye: A Team Approach to Managing Gastrointestinal Disorders
- SD-Improving Case History for Hereditary Eye Conditions: A Review of Inheritance Patterns and Pedigrees
- SD-Life Threatening Eye Signs & Symptoms that Can't Be Missed!
- SD-New Horizons for Uveal Melanoma
- SD-Nutritional and Lifestyle Modifications To Reduce Risk Of AMD Onset And Progression
- SD-Ocular and Visual Complications: Parkinson's Disease
- SD-Ocular Manifestations of Sickle Cell Disease
- SD-OMG its OMG!
- SD-Ophthalmic Manifestations of COVID-19
- SD-Pets - Their link to Ocular Infections, Allergies and Trauma: What Every OD Should Know
- SD-Sleep Medicine and the Eye
- SD-TED Talks; An Update on Thyroid Eye Disease
- SD-The Eye ER: Nothing's Off Limits
- SD-The Visual Journey of a Stroke Patient
- SD-Top Ten Tells How Systemic Diseases Reveal Their Hand
- SD-Tourette Syndrome, OCD, ADHD and the OD
- SD-When a Slit Lamp Exam Can Save a Life The Essential Role of Optometrists
- SD-What Every Optometrist Needs to Know about Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- SD-White Dot Syndromes: More common than you think
SD-Optometry's Role on the Diabetes Education Team
Optometry as a primary health care profession is an integral part of the diabetes health care team above and beyond the annual eye examination. This course will expand your knowledge on how to engage your patients living with Pre diabetes and diabetes within you office and with with other healthcare professionals. By being an integral part of the team, we produce a winning result for our patients.
Paula Newsome, O.D.
Ansel Johnson, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Changes in coding and reimbursements worth knowing. Meanwhile, with the clock winding down on 2024, the AOA continues to press for Congress to act on reforms that would give doctors of optometry an annual, permanent inflationary Medicare payment tied to the Medicare Economic Index.
🔊 Hear why colleagues say the annual AOA and AOSA member meeting is the place to be this June 19-22, 2024, and learn how you can get priority access to registration before everyone else this January.
Check out how InfantSEE® used donations in 2023 and consider making an end-of-year gift to support the program in 2024 and beyond.