- TD-A Brief Overview of the More Common Indications for Lab Studies
- TD-A Modern Approach to Dry Eye
- TD-Advanced Procedures with RadioFrequency
- TD-Age Related Macular Degeneration - 2022 Update
- TD-Anterior Segment Grand Rounds
- TD-Applications of Angiography (FA, ICG, OCTA)
- TD-Battle of the Omegas - Comparing Nutritional Strategies in Dry Eye Disease
- TD-Beauty Confidential
- TD-Benefits of Managing the Eyelid Margin in Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- TD-Beyond the Posterior Pole
- TD-Caution Steep Hill Ahead: Managing Keratoconus in Clinical Practice: Are you Ready to Conquer Keratoconus?
- TD-Contemporary Diabetic Retinopathy Care
- TD-Contemporary Keratoconus
- TD-Corneal Collagen Crosslinking (CXL): MD and OD Perspective
- TD-Demodex Diaries
- TD-Eyelid Ptosis: Make the Right Diagnosis
- TD-From Retinal Findings to Systemic Diagnosis
- TD-How to Heal When You Can’t Feel – Neurotrophic Keratitis Update
- TD-Imaging the Anterior Segment
- TD-Innovations in Ocular Surface Disease to Maximize Patient Outcomes
- TD-Intravitreal Injections - What Optometry Should Know
- TD-Lids and Lashes on the Cutting Edge
- TD-Lumps and Bumps: A Practical Guide to Evaluation and Management
- TD-Minor Surgical Procedures
- TD-New Developments in Anti-VEGF Therapy
- TD-OCT Angiography Grand Rounds
- TD-On Call with Melton and Vollmer
- TD-Optometry & Genetics: The Future of Precision Medicine
- TD-Panel Discussion: Is There a Treatment for Me? Genetic Testing, Clinical Trials, Gene Therapy, & Future Treatments Q&A
- TD-Peeling Back the Layers: A Case Based Trip Around the Cornea
- TD-Retina OCT Workshop: How to Scan How to Interpret
- TD-Screening for Carcinoma of the Eyelids
- TD-Seeing White Dots
- TD-Sensitivity Training; A Chronicle of Neurotrophic Keratitis (NK) Management
- TD-Solving the Scleritis Dilemma
- TD-The Complete Course on Corneal Dystrophies and Degenerations
- TD-The Ocular Adnexa. Optometry's Next Frontier
- TD-Treatment Strategies for Refractory Ocular Surface Disease
- TD-Unraveling Intraocular Inflammation
- TD-Using IPL to address ocular surface and adnexal conditions
TD-AMD Updates: Staying Current with its Landscape
Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) has become near epidemic levels and continues to be a leading cause of legal blindness globally. With advances in intravitreal treatment, it has become very important to identify cases of neovascular (wet) AMD early rather than late. Despite improvement in technology many AMD patients still arrive late to the retina clinic after significant loss of visual function. Clinicians can do better! This course will outline a comprehensive review of current imaging options available and the variations in AMD presentation with SDOCT technology, autofluorescence and OCT angiography. In addition the landscape for treatment of neovascular (wet) AMD is ever changing and this course will provide a current update on the many intravitreal and surgical options currently available for the management of neovascular AMD. In addition, if you want to prevent visual loss from advanced AMD you must first prevent advanced AMD. This course will summarize current micronutrient supplements that should be recommended to our patients.
Jay Haynie, O.D.
Mohammad Rafieetary, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.