- TD-A Brief Overview of the More Common Indications for Lab Studies
- TD-Advanced Procedures with RadioFrequency
- TD-Age Related Macular Degeneration - 2022 Update
- TD-Beyond the Posterior Pole
- TD-Contemporary Diabetic Retinopathy Care
- TD-Eyelid Ptosis: Make the Right Diagnosis
- TD-Imaging the Anterior Segment
- TD-Innovations in Ocular Surface Disease to Maximize Patient Outcomes
- TD-Lids and Lashes on the Cutting Edge
- TD-Minor Surgical Procedures
- TD-Optometry & Genetics: The Future of Precision Medicine
- TD-Panel Discussion: Is There a Treatment for Me? Genetic Testing, Clinical Trials, Gene Therapy, & Future Treatments Q&A
- TD-Peeling Back the Layers: A Case Based Trip Around the Cornea
- TD-Screening for Carcinoma of the Eyelids
- TD-Seeing White Dots
- TD-Sensitivity Training; A Chronicle of Neurotrophic Keratitis (NK) Management
- TD-The Complete Course on Corneal Dystrophies and Degenerations
- TD-The Ocular Adnexa. Optometry's Next Frontier
- TD-Using IPL to address ocular surface and adnexal conditions
Put on your sleuthing hat for peek inside the beauty products, enhancements and procedures youre patients may be utilizing. Uncover what could be helpful or harmful to your patients and their ocular surface.
Selina McGee, O.D.
Leslie O'Dell, O.D.
Tracy Doll, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
A successful practice takes a village—doctors of optometry and paraoptometric staff—to make it work and even prosper. Toward that end, the AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.
A recent #AskAOA webinar, hosted by the AOA Third Party Center, offered helpful advice for how doctors can address and respond to clawbacks.
Most states require health care providers, including doctors of optometry, to report cases of abuse of children and elderly adults. AOA members are invited to attend an important webinar on the serious subject of human trafficking.