- TD-A Brief Overview of the More Common Indications for Lab Studies
- TD-A Modern Approach to Dry Eye
- TD-Advanced Procedures with RadioFrequency
- TD-Age Related Macular Degeneration - 2022 Update
- TD-AMD Updates: Staying Current with its Landscape
- TD-Anterior Segment Grand Rounds
- TD-Applications of Angiography (FA, ICG, OCTA)
- TD-Battle of the Omegas - Comparing Nutritional Strategies in Dry Eye Disease
- TD-Beauty Confidential
- TD-Benefits of Managing the Eyelid Margin in Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- TD-Beyond the Posterior Pole
- TD-Caution Steep Hill Ahead: Managing Keratoconus in Clinical Practice: Are you Ready to Conquer Keratoconus?
- TD-Contemporary Diabetic Retinopathy Care
- TD-Contemporary Keratoconus
- TD-Corneal Collagen Crosslinking (CXL): MD and OD Perspective
- TD-Demodex Diaries
- TD-Eyelid Ptosis: Make the Right Diagnosis
- TD-How to Heal When You Can’t Feel – Neurotrophic Keratitis Update
- TD-Imaging the Anterior Segment
- TD-Innovations in Ocular Surface Disease to Maximize Patient Outcomes
- TD-Intravitreal Injections - What Optometry Should Know
- TD-Lids and Lashes on the Cutting Edge
- TD-Lumps and Bumps: A Practical Guide to Evaluation and Management
- TD-Minor Surgical Procedures
- TD-New Developments in Anti-VEGF Therapy
- TD-OCT Angiography Grand Rounds
- TD-On Call with Melton and Vollmer
- TD-Optometry & Genetics: The Future of Precision Medicine
- TD-Panel Discussion: Is There a Treatment for Me? Genetic Testing, Clinical Trials, Gene Therapy, & Future Treatments Q&A
- TD-Peeling Back the Layers: A Case Based Trip Around the Cornea
- TD-Retina OCT Workshop: How to Scan How to Interpret
- TD-Screening for Carcinoma of the Eyelids
- TD-Seeing White Dots
- TD-Sensitivity Training; A Chronicle of Neurotrophic Keratitis (NK) Management
- TD-Solving the Scleritis Dilemma
- TD-The Complete Course on Corneal Dystrophies and Degenerations
- TD-The Ocular Adnexa. Optometry's Next Frontier
- TD-Treatment Strategies for Refractory Ocular Surface Disease
- TD-Unraveling Intraocular Inflammation
- TD-Using IPL to address ocular surface and adnexal conditions
TD-From Retinal Findings to Systemic Diagnosis
This case-based course will review select uncommon and rare etiologies of common retinal findings such as hemorrhages, cotton wool spots, and exudates. The lecture will help attendees develop a diagnostic schema for establishing a diagnosis in patients with retinal findings.
Carolyn Majcher, O.D.
Daniel Epshtein, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.