- TD-A Brief Overview of the More Common Indications for Lab Studies
- TD-Advanced Procedures with RadioFrequency
- TD-Age Related Macular Degeneration - 2022 Update
- TD-Beauty Confidential
- TD-Beyond the Posterior Pole
- TD-Contemporary Diabetic Retinopathy Care
- TD-Eyelid Ptosis: Make the Right Diagnosis
- TD-Imaging the Anterior Segment
- TD-Lids and Lashes on the Cutting Edge
- TD-Minor Surgical Procedures
- TD-Optometry & Genetics: The Future of Precision Medicine
- TD-Panel Discussion: Is There a Treatment for Me? Genetic Testing, Clinical Trials, Gene Therapy, & Future Treatments Q&A
- TD-Peeling Back the Layers: A Case Based Trip Around the Cornea
- TD-Screening for Carcinoma of the Eyelids
- TD-Seeing White Dots
- TD-Sensitivity Training; A Chronicle of Neurotrophic Keratitis (NK) Management
- TD-The Complete Course on Corneal Dystrophies and Degenerations
- TD-The Ocular Adnexa. Optometry's Next Frontier
- TD-Using IPL to address ocular surface and adnexal conditions
TD-Innovations in Ocular Surface Disease to Maximize Patient Outcomes
This lecture will discuss current and future diagnostic / treatment options for ocular surface disease. Using case examples, presenters will provide perspective on managing various ocular surface conditions. Implementation pearls as well as best practices will be covered to take your practice to the next level!
Walter Whitley, O.D.
Derek Cunningham, O.D.
Justin Schweitzer, O.D.
Tracy Doll, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Constant presence: Alliance builds reputation for patient safety advocacy
Founded five years ago, the Health Care Alliance for Patient Safety (HCAPS) is making good on its mission to advocate for patient safety and protect the fundamental doctor-patient relationship. The alliance’s advocacy will be recognized with the AOA’s Apollo Award during a ceremony at the 2023 Optometry’s Meeting® June 21-24.
What defines the value of care we provide?
Health and vision plans have not adapted and grown with the care we deliver but hold back optometry’s momentum.
How to speak the universal language of care
How to create a bilingual and culturally sensitive practice, why it matters to patients and how it can set you apart from the competition.