- TD-A Brief Overview of the More Common Indications for Lab Studies
- TD-A Modern Approach to Dry Eye
- TD-Advanced Procedures with RadioFrequency
- TD-Age Related Macular Degeneration - 2022 Update
- TD-AMD Updates: Staying Current with its Landscape
- TD-Anterior Segment Grand Rounds
- TD-Applications of Angiography (FA, ICG, OCTA)
- TD-Battle of the Omegas - Comparing Nutritional Strategies in Dry Eye Disease
- TD-Beauty Confidential
- TD-Benefits of Managing the Eyelid Margin in Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- TD-Beyond the Posterior Pole
- TD-Caution Steep Hill Ahead: Managing Keratoconus in Clinical Practice: Are you Ready to Conquer Keratoconus?
- TD-Contemporary Diabetic Retinopathy Care
- TD-Contemporary Keratoconus
- TD-Corneal Collagen Crosslinking (CXL): MD and OD Perspective
- TD-Demodex Diaries
- TD-Eyelid Ptosis: Make the Right Diagnosis
- TD-From Retinal Findings to Systemic Diagnosis
- TD-How to Heal When You Can’t Feel – Neurotrophic Keratitis Update
- TD-Imaging the Anterior Segment
- TD-Innovations in Ocular Surface Disease to Maximize Patient Outcomes
- TD-Intravitreal Injections - What Optometry Should Know
- TD-Lumps and Bumps: A Practical Guide to Evaluation and Management
- TD-Minor Surgical Procedures
- TD-New Developments in Anti-VEGF Therapy
- TD-OCT Angiography Grand Rounds
- TD-On Call with Melton and Vollmer
- TD-Optometry & Genetics: The Future of Precision Medicine
- TD-Panel Discussion: Is There a Treatment for Me? Genetic Testing, Clinical Trials, Gene Therapy, & Future Treatments Q&A
- TD-Peeling Back the Layers: A Case Based Trip Around the Cornea
- TD-Retina OCT Workshop: How to Scan How to Interpret
- TD-Screening for Carcinoma of the Eyelids
- TD-Seeing White Dots
- TD-Sensitivity Training; A Chronicle of Neurotrophic Keratitis (NK) Management
- TD-Solving the Scleritis Dilemma
- TD-The Complete Course on Corneal Dystrophies and Degenerations
- TD-The Ocular Adnexa. Optometry's Next Frontier
- TD-Treatment Strategies for Refractory Ocular Surface Disease
- TD-Unraveling Intraocular Inflammation
- TD-Using IPL to address ocular surface and adnexal conditions
TD-Lids and Lashes on the Cutting Edge
This course features advanced procedures that optometrists have been performing for several years to treat benign and malignant neoplasms, cysts, hordeola, chalazia, trichiasis, blepharospasm, distichiasis, and dry eye via permanent punctal occlusion. Lid anatomy is reviewed. An overview of the technology used in these procedures is discussed. Videos of procedures are used to enhance learning and demonstrate technique.
Spencer Johnson, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
Changes in coding and reimbursements worth knowing. Meanwhile, with the clock winding down on 2024, the AOA continues to press for Congress to act on reforms that would give doctors of optometry an annual, permanent inflationary Medicare payment tied to the Medicare Economic Index.
🔊 Hear why colleagues say the annual AOA and AOSA member meeting is the place to be this June 19-22, 2024, and learn how you can get priority access to registration before everyone else this January.
Check out how InfantSEE® used donations in 2023 and consider making an end-of-year gift to support the program in 2024 and beyond.