- TD-A Brief Overview of the More Common Indications for Lab Studies
- TD-Advanced Procedures with RadioFrequency
- TD-Age Related Macular Degeneration - 2022 Update
- TD-Beauty Confidential
- TD-Beyond the Posterior Pole
- TD-Contemporary Diabetic Retinopathy Care
- TD-Eyelid Ptosis: Make the Right Diagnosis
- TD-Imaging the Anterior Segment
- TD-Innovations in Ocular Surface Disease to Maximize Patient Outcomes
- TD-Lids and Lashes on the Cutting Edge
- TD-Minor Surgical Procedures
- TD-Optometry & Genetics: The Future of Precision Medicine
- TD-Panel Discussion: Is There a Treatment for Me? Genetic Testing, Clinical Trials, Gene Therapy, & Future Treatments Q&A
- TD-Screening for Carcinoma of the Eyelids
- TD-Seeing White Dots
- TD-Sensitivity Training; A Chronicle of Neurotrophic Keratitis (NK) Management
- TD-The Complete Course on Corneal Dystrophies and Degenerations
- TD-The Ocular Adnexa. Optometry's Next Frontier
- TD-Using IPL to address ocular surface and adnexal conditions
TD-Peeling Back the Layers: A Case Based Trip Around the Cornea
This case based educational discussion will focus on some of the major and a few of the more obscure pathologies encountered in the cornea. We will be using the layers of the cornea as 'chapters' for the discussion. Discussion will focus on pathophysiology, differentials to similar pathologies, treatment options and strategies including therapeutics, procedures, and surgical management. Genetics and inheritance will also be discussed.
Jacob Lang, O.D.
Scott Hauswirth, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
In response to Hurricane Ian, the federal government takes steps to ease the pains of disaster recovery in Florida. Learn more about the federal waivers—and how you can help colleagues affected by disaster.
The AOA has created a trove of practice management tools and services that can power practices forward in a profession and health care landscape that increasingly demands doctors practice at their highest levels and creates greater opportunities to develop and empower paraoptometric staff. These days, change is out of necessity.