- TD-A Brief Overview of the More Common Indications for Lab Studies
- TD-A Modern Approach to Dry Eye
- TD-Advanced Procedures with RadioFrequency
- TD-Age Related Macular Degeneration - 2022 Update
- TD-AMD Updates: Staying Current with its Landscape
- TD-Anterior Segment Grand Rounds
- TD-Applications of Angiography (FA, ICG, OCTA)
- TD-Battle of the Omegas - Comparing Nutritional Strategies in Dry Eye Disease
- TD-Beauty Confidential
- TD-Benefits of Managing the Eyelid Margin in Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- TD-Beyond the Posterior Pole
- TD-Caution Steep Hill Ahead: Managing Keratoconus in Clinical Practice: Are you Ready to Conquer Keratoconus?
- TD-Contemporary Diabetic Retinopathy Care
- TD-Contemporary Keratoconus
- TD-Corneal Collagen Crosslinking (CXL): MD and OD Perspective
- TD-Demodex Diaries
- TD-Eyelid Ptosis: Make the Right Diagnosis
- TD-From Retinal Findings to Systemic Diagnosis
- TD-How to Heal When You Can’t Feel – Neurotrophic Keratitis Update
- TD-Imaging the Anterior Segment
- TD-Innovations in Ocular Surface Disease to Maximize Patient Outcomes
- TD-Intravitreal Injections - What Optometry Should Know
- TD-Lids and Lashes on the Cutting Edge
- TD-Lumps and Bumps: A Practical Guide to Evaluation and Management
- TD-Minor Surgical Procedures
- TD-New Developments in Anti-VEGF Therapy
- TD-OCT Angiography Grand Rounds
- TD-On Call with Melton and Vollmer
- TD-Optometry & Genetics: The Future of Precision Medicine
- TD-Panel Discussion: Is There a Treatment for Me? Genetic Testing, Clinical Trials, Gene Therapy, & Future Treatments Q&A
- TD-Peeling Back the Layers: A Case Based Trip Around the Cornea
- TD-Screening for Carcinoma of the Eyelids
- TD-Seeing White Dots
- TD-Sensitivity Training; A Chronicle of Neurotrophic Keratitis (NK) Management
- TD-Solving the Scleritis Dilemma
- TD-The Complete Course on Corneal Dystrophies and Degenerations
- TD-The Ocular Adnexa. Optometry's Next Frontier
- TD-Treatment Strategies for Refractory Ocular Surface Disease
- TD-Unraveling Intraocular Inflammation
- TD-Using IPL to address ocular surface and adnexal conditions
TD-Retina OCT Workshop: How to Scan How to Interpret
Although over the past decade Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) has become a workhorse in ocular disease detection and management, there are still deficiencies in understanding the maximum potential of this powerful diagnostic tool. This workshop will demonstrate the utilization of OCT for posterior segment disease and its application beyond just the macula and optic nerve assessment. A variety of scanning strategies will be used to demonstrate normal findings as opposed to the morphologic and physiologic effects of various pathologic conditions. Interpretation of the resulted images is a critical part of this workshop.
Mohammad Rafieetary, O.D.
Roya Attar, O.D.
Jessica Haynes, O.D.
AOA Expiration Date:
The AOA’s new micro-credential program for optometric surgical assisting delivers big with a thoughtfully designed course that equips your clinic staff with specialized knowledge and skills.
Learn how AOAExcel® endorsed business partner Laurel Road can help maximize your finances.