- Reporting on Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Provider Relief Funds
- Overview of COVID 19 Vaccination Consideration
- New PPP Funding Opportunities, First and Second Draw PPP Options
- PPP Forgiveness with Flexibility
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Rules
- COVID-19 Hot Topics
- Practice Reopening Guidance
- Update on Telehealth
- Federal Laws & Financial Options
- Federal Crisis Relief
- Medicare Telehealth Services
- Optometric Practice Reopening for Staff
- Relief Efforts for Students
#AskAOA: No Surprises Act update
On Dec. 27, 2020, the No Surprises Act was signed into law. The No Surprises Act is aimed at addressing situations in which patients receive surprise medical bills when they inadvertently or unknowingly receive care from an out-of-network provider. Get the information regarding the No Surprises Act in a recorded webinar, hosted by Jeff Michaels, O.D., from Jan. 24, 2022.
For 24 years, the National Optometry Hall of Fame has recognized and honored doctors of optometry who have made significant and enduring contributions to the optometric profession.