- No Surprises Act: Good Faith Estimate Requirements Webinar
- Reporting on Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Provider Relief Funds
- Overview of COVID 19 Vaccination Consideration
- New PPP Funding Opportunities, First and Second Draw PPP Options
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Rules
- COVID-19 Hot Topics
- Practice Reopening Guidance
- Update on Telehealth
- Federal Laws & Financial Options
- Federal Crisis Relief
- Medicare Telehealth Services
- Optometric Practice Reopening for Staff
- Relief Efforts for Students
Federal Laws and Financial Options for Optometry--PPP Forgiveness with "Flexibility"
Learn more about the provider relief opportunities that remain available from the Small Business Administration.
Jeff Michaels, O.D.
June 30, 2020
The public health emergency continues to cast its shadow on a new school year, but it’s far from the only thing on educators’ minds. How are optometric faculty and staff preparing for the year ahead?
With wildfires burning and a prediction of an active hurricane season, doctors of optometry and students have somewhere to turn for financial support in the event of disaster. Optometry’s Fund for Disaster Relief (OFDR) is optometry's exclusive financial support program that provides immediate assistance to those in need after disasters. Learn how to apply for a grant or make a donation.
“Interseasonal viral activity” is up as people relax COVID-19 mask and distancing requirements, the CDC says, while a new pandemic variant proliferates—what doctors should know.