- Overview of COVID 19 Vaccination Consideration
- New PPP Funding Opportunities, First and Second Draw PPP Options
- PPP Forgiveness with Flexibility
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Rules
- COVID-19 Hot Topics
- Practice Reopening Guidance
- Federal Laws & Financial Options
- Federal Crisis Relief
- Medicare Telehealth Services
- Optometric Practice Reopening for Staff
- Relief Efforts for Students
Update on Telehealth and COVID-19
Learn about the additional changes Medicare made regarding how to report and bill care provided via telehealth.
Rebecca Wartman, O.D.
April 20, 2020
As AOA encourages federal recognition of optometry as COVID-19 vaccinators, doctors can access new COVID-19 vaccinator resources, information and guidance with an upcoming #AskAOA webinar.
U.S. health authorities spur next phase of COVID-19 vaccination rollout, dramatically expanding supply and administration sites, as optometry explores going from vaccinated to vaccinator.
The AOA and state associations are working to ensure doctors of optometry will be included among initial COVID-19 vaccinations to health care workers, preserving Americans’ access to eye care.