- Overview of COVID 19 Vaccination Consideration
- New PPP Funding Opportunities, First and Second Draw PPP Options
- PPP Forgiveness with Flexibility
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Rules
- COVID-19 Hot Topics
- Practice Reopening Guidance
- Update on Telehealth
- Federal Laws & Financial Options
- Federal Crisis Relief
- Medicare Telehealth Services
- Optometric Practice Reopening for Staff
- Relief Efforts for Students
May 31 is the new application deadline for first- and second-draw PPP loans, with the AOA requesting clarity on whether HHS Provider Relief Funds should be included in gross receipts for assessing eligibility.
The federal recognition of optometry’s utility in current COVID-19 vaccination efforts comes after weeks of AOA advocacy. Here’s how to get started.
The $1.9 trillion relief package includes the extension and funding of many federal initiatives that AOA supported in assisting optometry practices still coping with the pandemic fallout.