- Health and Resources Service Administration Provider Relief Phase 4
- #AskAOA Webinar Series
- Health Policy Institute (HPI) Resources
- Student Loan Payment Pause Extended
- What Patients Should Know About Seeking Healthcare
- CDC Continues to Recommend Mask Use in Health Care Settings
- Public Health Emergency Renewal Notice
- HHS Office for Civil Rights HIPAA Announcements Related to COVID-19
- Telehealth and the Public Health Emergency
The public health emergency continues to cast its shadow on a new school year, but it’s far from the only thing on educators’ minds. How are optometric faculty and staff preparing for the year ahead?
With wildfires burning and a prediction of an active hurricane season, doctors of optometry and students have somewhere to turn for financial support in the event of disaster. Optometry’s Fund for Disaster Relief (OFDR) is optometry's exclusive financial support program that provides immediate assistance to those in need after disasters. Learn how to apply for a grant or make a donation.
“Interseasonal viral activity” is up as people relax COVID-19 mask and distancing requirements, the CDC says, while a new pandemic variant proliferates—what doctors should know.