- AOAExcel COVID-19 Resources
- Optometry Practice Reactivation Guidance
- Liability Considerations for Reopening
- Staff Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Employees who Choose not to Return to Work
- COVID-19 Sick Leave & FMLA Policies
- Guide to Telehealth-Based Care
- Medicare Telehealth & COVID-19
- Contact Lens Fitting & Training
Practice Management & Patient Care Guidance
Does the Medicare population of older U.S. adults underutilize comprehensive eye exams as a prevention strategy against sustaining traumatic brain injuries from falls? The AOA Health Policy Institute suggests the answer is yes.
COVID-19 lockdowns took their toll on optometry practices, but the AOA’s advocacy and guidance in accessing federal relief measures helped the profession recover over a billion dollars.
Optometry’s Fund for Disaster Relief stands ready to assist doctors on their path to recovery following an historic 2020 wildfire season in the western U.S.