- AOAExcel COVID-19 Resources
- Optometry Practice Reactivation Guidance
- Liability Considerations for Reopening
- Staff Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Employees who Choose not to Return to Work
- COVID-19 Sick Leave & FMLA Policies
- Guide to Telehealth-Based Care
- Medicare Telehealth & COVID-19
- Contact Lens Fitting & Training
Practice Management & Patient Care Guidance
Despite its name, the National Association of Optometrists and Opticians is a “front” for large optical retailers, working against the interests of doctors of optometry and comprehensive vision care for patients, the AOA contends in a Jan. 5 letter sent to the Internal Revenue Service.
Access new myopia management guidance from AOA, Johnson & Johnson Vision and other stakeholders to learn how myopia care is evolving and optometry’s role.