- AOAExcel COVID-19 Resources
- Optometry Practice Reactivation Guidance
- Liability Considerations for Reopening
- Staff Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Employees who Choose not to Return to Work
- COVID-19 Sick Leave & FMLA Policies
- Guide to Telehealth-Based Care
- Medicare Telehealth & COVID-19
- Contact Lens Fitting & Training
Practice Management & Patient Care Guidance
U.S. health authorities spur next phase of COVID-19 vaccination rollout, dramatically expanding supply and administration sites, as optometry explores going from vaccinated to vaccinator.
With a stroke of a pen, new President Joe Biden extended the moratorium on repayment of federal student loans through Sept. 30, 2021. With the average optometry student’s loan debt at graduation being close to $200,000, the AOA and the American Optometric Student Association (AOSA) are working to ensure concerns of students and doctors of optometry are front and center.
Even if you’re choosing to disengage, today’s politics have a way of finding you. What are the ground rules for approaching political debates in the practice?