The AOA reaches out to media outlets across the country to inform consumers of the importance of eye health and vision care provided by optometrists. You can do the same in your local community by utilizing the customizable resources on this page.
Public education and campaign materials
Available for your use are customizable news releases, social media posts, infographics and other campaign resources that cover a number of vision and eye-health related topics. Not only are these tools useful to educate your patients and the public, but they provide an opportunity for you to market your practice and services to your community.
Also available are PowerPoint presentations that can be used for health events, school meetings and other assemblies.
Questions? Please email Susan Thomas.
Handouts, presentations & infographics
- Children’s Eye Health Activity Sheet
- Children's Screen Time Social Media Video
- Children’s Vision (Overview)
- Children’s Vision State Legislation / Advocacy Resources (Children's Vision Advocacy Toolkit)
- Key Components for Comprehensive Eye & Vision Examination in School-Age Children Vision Exam Fact Sheet
- AOA Pediatric Guidelines 6-Page Summary
- AOA Pediatric Guidelines For Health Care Providers
- Scout Vision Patch Awareness Program
- Sports and Performance Vision Toolkit
Digital Eye Strain
General Eye Health and Vision
Smoking and Eyes
- Fact Sheet
- Press Release
- Social Media Posts
- Content Messaging Resources
- Great American Smokeout Materials
The journal’s comparative review of 2017 MIPS scores contains numerous caveats that disqualify it from asserting any connection between MIPS performance and physician quality.
Education with a vision—that’s what Optometry’s Meeting® offers with a modernized curriculum of progressive CE and professional development.