- Paraoptometric Certification Exams
- CPC Approved Continuing Education
- Finding and Reporting Continuing Education
- Paraoptometric Membership
- EyeLearn: Professional Development Hub
- Paraoptometric Volunteer Opportunities
- Paraoptometric Awards
- Paraoptometric Recruitment and Retention
- Step by Step Application Checklist
The paraoptometric newsletter is a quarterly communication sent to all member paraoptometrics informing them of optometric news, events, education, involvement opportunities and more!
Not receiving the paraoptometric newsletter?
Visit your MyAOA and update your email preferences to receive AOA communications.
Learn about the priority federal issues that hundreds of optometrists and optometry students will take to Capitol Hill as part of optometry’s single-largest annual advocacy gathering, April 14-16, and how you can join.
Although about 13% of the U.S. population is Black, they are woefully underrepresented in optometry. They represent about 2% of practicing doctors of optometry and a little over 3% of full-time students in optometry schools and colleges, according to studies. Black doctors of optometry seek to grow those numbers.