Oregon's Optometric Association is hosting a virtual 3-day event - July 23-25, 2021
Registration is now open for Oregon's Meeting
A virtual 3-day event - July 23-25, 2021
15 Hours of Continuing Education
COPE Activity ID# 121490
Cost : $200.00
See event schedule and course summaries for COPE ID numbers, other course offerings are OBO pending.
Individual & group registration options - details on registration form
COPE Activity ID #121490
COPE Event disclosure of financial relationship.
No individuals in a position to control the content of this meeting, includingthe education committee, the event faculty or event host/moderator has any relevant financial relationship with a COPE defined commercial interest to disclose.
COPE Event disclosure of unrestricted educational grants received. This activity is supported by unrestricted educational grants and general event support by; PCLI, Allergan Pharmaceuticals, Bruder Healthcare Company, Columbia Bank Health Care Banking, Johnson & Johnson Vision, MacuHealth, Modo, NVision, Vision Source, and VSP Global.
No company or organization that is supporting this event has any relevant financial relationship with a COPE defined commercial interest to disclose.
- Shooting Pearls: SLT, LPI, and YAG Capsulotomy
- Lids and Lashes on the Cutting Edge
- Therapeutic Utilization of Low Plus Lenses
- What's Wrong with Myopia ?
- Is Lasik Safe ? - Lashing Out; Eyelash Enhancement Trend
- Pulsed Light Therapy - Fight the Mite; Demodex Blepharitis
- Vitreoretinal Diseases
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- A practical guide to current multifocal IOLs
- Priming the corneal surface in preparation for cataract surgery
- Leading Edge Corneal Crosslinking
- Back to the future: Femtosecond lasers in Cataract Surgery