Presidents Council 2022
Presidents Council serves as an opportunity for leaders to access valuable leadership development and volunteer orientation insights and information, as well as a forum between the AOA and affiliates on priority issues affecting the profession or association.
Presidents Council Breakfast Location:
South Level 4, S402 AB
7-8:15 a.m. CT
Presidents Council Meeting Location:
North Level 4, N426 AB
8:15 a.m.-12 p.m. CT
Breakfast & Registration
Introduction to Presidents Council and AOA House of Delegates
All welcome but specifically designed for first-time attendees to Optometry’s Meeting.
8:15 a.m.-12 p.m.
General Session Topics
- Update from AOA President, Dr. Bob Layman
- Third Party Center Update
- State Government Relations Committee Update
- Federal Relations Update
- Health Care Alliance for Patient Safety (HCAPS)
- Reports from various state associations and affiliates