As an eyecare professional, basic knowledge of ocular anatomy and function is a necessity to providing quality eycare for patients. This course will describe the various anatomy concepts involving how the eye works, explain eye disorders and diseases, and illustrate how vision occurs. The learning objectives of this course are:
- Identify the major parts of the eye
- Understand the function of the ocular components
- Understand common eye disorders and treatment methods
- Understand how vision occurs
- Define different types of refractive conditions
Individual modules may be purchased by calling 1-800-262-2210.