The AOA Business Card pays for itself in benefits alone, but it's also designed to help better manage your practice:
- Keep track of your spending in one, modern, user-friendly dashboard
- Issue new cards to employees and set spending permissions
- Get access to a Vendor Negotiations Specialist that will help you to get deals on your vendor contracts
|APPLY NOW||SCHEDULE TIME WITH A REPRESENTATIVE|
What AOA member-owned business can take advantage of the AOA Business Card?
- Any business entity owned by an AOA member, regardless of affiliation with optometry, including:
- An Independently owned practice of optometry with one or more locations including operating under contract with a separate corporate entity.
- A group owned private practice with one or more locations
- An Optometry / Ophthalmology practice
- A doctor-owned corporation for real estate holdings
- A doctor-owned optical lab and or optical dispensary
- Any AOA-affiliated State Association
Take back your valuable time and money and focus on the aspects of your practice that you love the most.
*Calculator for illustrative purposes only.
1 2% back in rewards on all purchases, no cap on rewards. You will not earn rewards on returned, disputed, or fraudulent transactions. We will reverse rewards associated with the return, credit or adjustment.
Concentrate on your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
AOAExcel sources and provides products and services that excel in helping doctors of optometry practice smarter and more efficiently.
Call us at 314-403-7579 Monday thru Friday 8am-8pm EST & Saturday-Sunday 9am-8pm EST to learn more about The AOA Business Card and have any questions answered.
Receive up to $972 in AOA fees reimbursed via points when you spend $15,000 or more within the first 4 months after card activation.
A recent #AskAOA webinar, hosted by the AOA Third Party Center, offered helpful advice for how doctors can address and respond to clawbacks.
Most states require health care providers, including doctors of optometry, to report cases of abuse of children and elderly adults. AOA members are invited to attend an important webinar on the serious subject of human trafficking.