The AOA Business Card pays for itself in benefits alone, but it's also designed to help better manage your practice:
- Keep track of your spending in one, modern, user-friendly dashboard
- Issue new cards to employees and set spending permissions
- Get access to a Vendor Negotiations Specialist that will help you to get deals on your vendor contracts
- Quickbooks® integration
- Autopay capabilities
What AOA member-owned business can take advantage of the AOA Business Card?
- Any business entity owned by an AOA member, regardless of affiliation with optometry, including:
- An Independently owned practice of optometry with one or more locations including operating under contract with a separate corporate entity.
- A group owned private practice with one or more locations
- An Optometry / Ophthalmology practice
- A doctor-owned corporation for real estate holdings
- A doctor-owned optical lab and or optical dispensary
- Any AOA-affiliated State Association
Take back your valuable time and money and focus on the aspects of your practice that you love the most.
*Calculator for illustrative purposes only.
Reference to any products, services, hypertext link to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Hatch Bank.
* See Vendor Offer page on your card dashboard to see all available offers. To participate in the Vendor Offers program you must have an eligible American Optometric Association Business credit card. See complete Terms and Conditions for more details.
** 2-2.5% in reward points on all purchases, no cap on rewards. This includes a .5% AutoPay reward. See AutoPay page on the card dashboard for reward offers per AutoPay method. You will not earn rewards on returned, disputed, or fraudulent transactions. We will reverse rewards associated with the return, credit or adjustment.
*** These offers include 2% from the card and an additional % from the Vendor offers on the card dashboard. Cardholders must opt into vendor offers on the card dashboard and reach sales threshold requirements to get the additional cash back. See specific Vendor offers for more details."
+ The AOA dues of $972 are paid when you spend $15,000 or more in the first 4 months after account creation. Your Card account must not be canceled or in default at the time of fulfillment of any offers. After the 4 months, Reward points will be credited to your account if you have met the threshold amount. If we in our sole discretion determine that you have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with the welcome offer in any way or that you intend to do so, we may not credit Reward points, we may freeze Reward points credited, or we may take away Reward points from your account. We may also cancel this Card account and other Card accounts you may have with us.
Concentrate on your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
AOAExcel sources and provides products and services that excel in helping doctors of optometry practice smarter and more efficiently.
Call us at 314-403-7579 Monday thru Friday 8am-8pm EST & Saturday-Sunday 9am-8pm EST to learn more about The AOA Business Card and have any questions answered.
Receive up to $972 in AOA fees reimbursed via points when you spend $15,000 or more within the first 4 months after card activation.
Changes in coding and reimbursements worth knowing. Meanwhile, with the clock winding down on 2024, the AOA continues to press for Congress to act on reforms that would give doctors of optometry an annual, permanent inflationary Medicare payment tied to the Medicare Economic Index.
🔊 Hear why colleagues say the annual AOA and AOSA member meeting is the place to be this June 19-22, 2024, and learn how you can get priority access to registration before everyone else this January.
Check out how InfantSEE® used donations in 2023 and consider making an end-of-year gift to support the program in 2024 and beyond.