Your practice success will only improve with motivated and engaged paraoptometric staff who are committed to your practice and patient eye health and vision care.
The following resources are designed to help you maintain your valued paraoptometric staff.
Looking for a great way to get your staff involved? Take advantage of group training through EyeLearn. Watch any of the approved webinars in their entirety, as a team, and successfully complete an assessment accompanied with the course to earn CPC credit(s) or AOA CE hour(s). You can do this by simply filling out the form and emailing it to the Education Center.
- Certified Paraoptometric Review Course (CPO)
- Certified Paraoptometric Assistant Review Course (CPOA) - Part 1 & 2
- Certified Paraoptometric Technician Review Course (CPOT)
- Para Certification Study Halls
- Telehealth in 2021
- Contact Lenses and All Their Possibilities
- Leadership Development
- Ocular Surgeries and the Role Paraoptometrics Play
- Paras Evaluating a Special Needs Child
- Progressive Myopia: The Other Epidemic
- What Every Paraoptometric Should Know About Concussions
- Navigating Diabetes: Vision, Eye Health & Wellness Facilitated by Paras
- Vision and Reading
- Lens Designs, Materials and Treatments
- Optical Dispensing Gems Learned from Experience
- Bringing Low Vision to Your Office
- Diagnosis and Management of Glaucoma
- Glaucoma for the Paraoptometric: Understanding the Disease and its Necessary Testing
- How Scleral Lenses Can Change Lives
- Taking a Deeper Dive into Diabetes
- Visual Fields: The Path Less Taken