- Paraoptometric Certification Exams
- CPC Approved Continuing Education
- Finding and Reporting Continuing Education
- Paraoptometric Membership
- Paraoptometric Newsletters
- EyeLearn: Professional Development Hub
- Paraoptometric Volunteer Opportunities
- Paraoptometric Awards
- Paraoptometric Recruitment and Retention
- Step by Step Application Checklist
Red Eye Emergencies: What do YOU See?
In this webinar, you will gain an understanding of the imperative role of the front office staff and optometric technician in managing Red Eye 'Emergencies', as well as the most common presenting signs, symptoms, causes and treatment options in an Optometric practice.
Learn about the priority federal issues that hundreds of optometrists and optometry students will take to Capitol Hill as part of optometry’s single-largest annual advocacy gathering, April 14-16, and how you can join.
Although about 13% of the U.S. population is Black, they are woefully underrepresented in optometry. They represent about 2% of practicing doctors of optometry and a little over 3% of full-time students in optometry schools and colleges, according to studies. Black doctors of optometry seek to grow those numbers.